[APPLY HERE] APPLICATION TEMPLATE

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by Taylor, Aug 19, 2014.

View Users: View Users
  1. Taylor

Taylor #1 Shuten Fan
    Staff Member

COPY PASTE THIS AND MAKE IT INTO A NEW POST

Username:

Email:

What game you are applying for:

In-game name:

What is your rotation? If you don't have a rotation, list your priorities. (Note: We will most likely belittle you and act superior based purely on the fact that you don't push the same buttons as we do. It validates our sad lives to know that we do something so small and pointless as this better than you.)

Post a link to your most recent logs (If your meaningless internet numbers aren't up to our premier standards then we will again mock you for something small and inconsequential.)

How old are you? (We have to make sure you are at least 18 so you dont act like a little crybaby who gets upset over every little thing like wipes, minor guild drama, or people linking your phone number. Because only children get upset at that, right?)

Post a screenshot of your UI. (Use imgur.com to upload it). (It better look right or oh are we going to post some scathing image macros)

List your raid experience. (The further back and spergier the better, prove you are a A+ player by recounting things you did in raids while Bush was in his first term as president)

List all of your RAIDING GUILD history, and why did you leave each guild? (This is purely for our voyeuristic pleasure)

Why do you want to join our guild and why do you believe you will be a good asset for us? Please be thorough in this and brownnose both the GM and our long lasting legacy and influence. Must be at least 5 paragraphs.

Run and post the results of a Ping test and Speed test. Again, simple voyeurism and another way to mock you

Describe your computer's specs. Must have 2 SSD's (one dedicated for WoW and one for Mumble so you can stop talking faster when I scream clear Mumble), 4 GTX Titans duct taped together, and top of the line headsets endorsed by our guild streamer.

Do you have a working microphone and are you vocal in Mumble? (Hint: Download Mumble before hand) If yes, then please be quiet so I don't have to bellow "clear mumble". Also, never speak about anything other than DPS or in-game topics, because what is this, a FUN guild?

How did you find out about [STRIKE]Friend Zone[/STRIKE]COMMUNISM? Was it our girl streamer who twerks? Did she send you nudes like she did to that guy to carry her in PvP? We knew getting her was a GREAT idea that would NEVER backfire and make us look dumb.

Is there anything else we should know about you? Protip: We don't care because we will never actually talk to you unless you do something we don't like.

Are you a Brony? If so, please go here

Please upload a short twerk video (YouTube preferred, Vine accepted)

Grower or Shower?
    (Pics increase chance of being approved)

Please include a 2-3 page essay on why Taylor Swift is a perfect pure being of light who deserves our worship and praise (use pastebin.com, this is required and if you don't like T.Swift then you're Hitler)

Roll Tide or War Eagle? (The wrong answer WILL get you permabanned)

Favorite Wrestler? (If it's John Cena or "I hate wrestling", then go fuck yourself)

Do you have a six pack and 8 inch dick? (If not, we dont want to talk to you)

Show Spoiler
    Don't actually do this. This is satire and we will mock you if you actually do this.

2. Pigeon

Pigeon Director of Marketing

Username: pigeon

Email: no

What game you are applying for: all the games

In-game name: pigeon

What is your rotation? healbot

Post a link to your most recent logs: 10000000000000000 dps 100%

How old are you? 21

Post a screenshot of your UI. http://i.imgur.com/6umjtY8.jpg

List your raid experience. i did all raids im good look out

List all of your RAIDING GUILD history, and why did you leave each guild? i was in raid guild, and then i left it cause they raided

Why do you want to join our guild and why do you believe you will be a good asset for us? cause

Run and post the results of a Ping test and Speed test. http://i.imgur.com/Zaib76B.png

Describe your computer's specs. i hav a mac, the king of

Do you have a working microphone and are you vocal in Mumble? (Hint: Download Mumble before hand) ya

How did you find out about [STRIKE]Friend Zone[/STRIKE]COMMUNISM? devin

Is there anything else we should know about you? i can helpf rwiu with neat thins