COMMIERADIO MEGATHREAD

Discussion in 'General Bullshit' started by Taylor, Dec 11, 2014.

View Users: View Users
  1. Taylor

Taylor #1 Shuten Fan
    Staff Member

So there's like 40 faggy radio shows on ED that cry about RP or other dumb shit. Also they fall apart like every other month lmbo. So lets start our own.

First off, what do we want to call it. COMMIERADIO is pretty cool, but I'm also liking All-Union Radio (the name of the state radio in the USSR)

Second, I dont want to use that queer blogtalk site because the audio is shit and the site is frankly also shit. Im leaning towards either YouTube using their live events or using Twitch.

Here's a list of some segment ideas we have:
    Nuggs Nuggets - Nuggs lays some street wisdom on us fools. Whats up tho?
    Kiffins Krimson Korner - Solgnir and I discuss sports because fuck nerds
    The Pigeons Nest - Chris raps and rap battles fools that are worthless enough to call in

As far as call ins, I havent worked that out yet, Maybe just make a new Skype name and have people just straight up call into it and answer it. The wait thing for BlogTalkRadio is kind of cool but also faggy because it lets people screen calls, which restricts random creativity. We could also have a link for Mumble and have a room where they can sit with a bot thats playing the station and just move people in as we want to talk to them.

As far as guests go, I'd really like to get people who are pretty controversial and may be marginalized to come and talk and just be like hey man this is what it is. Its a no rules no censorship type show.
    It wont be limited to just ED talk either, since COMMUNISM isn't just an ED guild.

I'd like to start this around mid-January and do at least one a month and maybe do special ones for holidays or special events. I want to have this on Friday nights or maybe Saturdays, depends when most people are free.

2. Taylor

Taylor #1 Shuten Fan
    Staff Member

3. Prude

Prude The Goodest Goy In The Land
    Staff Member

On one hand they all look fucking gross and their show is embarrassing but on the other hand I think we could all do better if we wanted to.

4. Phaedrus

Phaedrus COMRADE

I think you could fill up an hour or two with stuff like this:

[video=youtube;KxcP7TRY178]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxcP7TRY178[/video]

There's tons of recordings out there of not just anthems but waltzes, jazz music, rock and even disco. The Vokalno-instrumentalny ansambl , for example, represented Soviet government approved pop and rock music.

5. Solgnir

Solgnir Babby

that's just basically an overlay on a skype window, yeah?

6. Taylor

Taylor #1 Shuten Fan
    Staff Member

Pretty much

7. Pigeon

Pigeon Director of Marketing

i wanna do thisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss