MAKE A FORUM FOR...

Discussion in 'General Bullshit' started by Dianic, Sep 11, 2014.

View Users: View Users
  1. Dianic

Dianic POLYGAMOUS GAMER

1) BUTTSEX

2) Destiny

:emot-downsbravo:

2. Solgnir

Solgnir Babby

3) PLACES WHERE NOBODY CAN FUCKING FIND DIANIC OH WAIT THATS EVERYWHERE :emot-whatup:

3. Taylor

Taylor #1 Shuten Fan
    Staff Member

Too soon

I added a Destiny forum, Buttsex coming soon (maybe) (probably not)

4. Dianic

Dianic POLYGAMOUS GAMER

HEY!

I'd like to see how you guys react when they not only fire the director of your department , and they turn around the following week by firing her closest assistant. The latter individual was the sole person responsible for a major part of our company, and they held the program so close to their chest that nobody else knows what the fuck to do.

TERRIBLE fucking way to run a department, shit i"m in the process of changing. Add school to that + my wife + NFL Football + Mayweather is fighting again tomorrow night + I have a grp meeting for school on Sunday + random buttsex + Destiny + WoW + the forums + ... I'M GOING TO GO FUCKING NUTS!!!

5. Dianic

Dianic POLYGAMOUS GAMER

I'm still here -- text me for anything at anytime. I took that fucking FB messenger off my phone because it's a battery sucking, life stealing piece of shit.

TEXT -- 702.461.5847

If you do that, I'll drop what I'm doing if I can and jump right in the mix.

I'm like the guy with the glasses in SLC Punk. If you don't know, god help you.