Promotions Coming July 12th JUSTKIDDING COMING JUNE 27th

Discussion in 'Wildstar' started by Taylor, Jun 19, 2014.

View Users: View Users
  1. Taylor

Taylor #1 Shuten Fan
    Staff Member

Since we started playing on Pergo, the COUNCIL and I have been putting together a shortlist of candidates for OFFICER. So Im pleased to say that the week of July 12th we will submit our finalized list to the COMMISSAR and he will announce the promotions via MANIFESTO.

BUT WAIT

Its not too late to get your name in the hat. So keep up with the recruiting and shitposting and general assery.

What are the perks of being an OFFICER?

Great question Comrade! OFFICERS in COMMUNISM get jackshit, its just a title. I mean I guess you get guild repairs and get to see our super secret forums where we unveil the darkest secrets of COMMUNISM, but aside from that its just an honorary title.

2. Prude

Prude The Goodest Goy In The Land
    Staff Member

REMEMBER: We are a meritocracy. You either get on our good side via constant participation, or very high quality-density when you do participate if participation isn't often.

3. Taylor

Taylor #1 Shuten Fan
    Staff Member

ANNOUNCEMENT: We are changing the guild from a Meritocracy to a Twerkocracy. I think you all realize the implications of this.

4. Gauze

Gauze Fucking Gauze

Fuck. I guess I'll start practicing my my Twerkiterations.

5. Taylor

Taylor #1 Shuten Fan
    Staff Member

JUST KIDDING THE PROMOTIONS ARE COMING THIS WEEKEND VIA ME INTERVIEWING THE COMMISSAR IN MY OFFICE IM SO EXCITED

6. Dianic

Dianic POLYGAMOUS GAMER

Don't take too much time. Having both of you in the same place at the same time is a security concern.

Be safe, COMRADES.