SOUL4TF

Discussion in 'Wildstar' started by Dianic, Jun 30, 2014.

View Users: View Users
  1. Dianic

Dianic POLYGAMOUS GAMER

Good Morning, Fellow COMMIES:

I'm selling part of my soul for Trigger Fingers. If you know anybody who might be interested, please let me know.

Thanks!

Dianic

2. Dianic

Dianic POLYGAMOUS GAMER

Seriously... still looking. Once I have TF, my PvE and PvP amp set is finished.

I got Power Surge the other day for 2.75 plat. That's the harder one behind TF.

3. Succ

Succ Babby

im glad i rerolled medic. fuck getting TF, i feel your pain i spent 4 days grinding a .01% drop chance for a shield and never got it rip

4. Gauze

Gauze Fucking Gauze

I am not glad that I did not roll Medic. It was so smooth in beta, but noooo I had to use telekinetic powers.

5. Succ

Succ Babby

medic has quite a few kinks they need to work out currently

6. Gauze

Gauze Fucking Gauze

I'd rather play a Medic that kind of works and is fun than an Esper that's hit and miss and isn't really as fun as it should be.

7. Succ

Succ Babby

this is true, esper was way better in open beta. i leveled mine to 36 before rerolling medic

8. Dianic

Dianic POLYGAMOUS GAMER

I'm going to get that fucking amp... just you wait and see. I may have to spend 15p in the process, but fuck it. It's just money, right?!

9. Succ

Succ Babby

15p actually is pretty easy to get

10. Dianic

Dianic POLYGAMOUS GAMER

I'm busy though :(

Not to mention... I'm a fucking retard. I spent 4.5 platinum on that god damned housing plot with the strain. I didn't realize it said "4 PLATINUM"... my mind read "4 GOLD." When I looked at my money, I was like "WTF!!!!"

Almost smacked myself... certainly does not help my cause.

+ I valued gear ahead of the amp, and I spent roughly 10p on blues to make sure I'm up to par in adventures/dungeons.

11. Succ

Succ Babby

thats a lot on blues, a set of decent statted epochos is more than enough for vet adventures and a piece or 2 from that is enough for most vet dungeons imo, as long as you rune.

you can farm plat pretty quick as long as there arent other people farming in the same spot

12. Dianic

Dianic POLYGAMOUS GAMER

i figured about 1 plat/piece is what I spent on epochos, my weapon, and an epic gadget.

I haven't runed anything as of yet; suppose I should work on that. Always in my head... "Well, why rune that blue if I'm going to replace it here in a minute..."

Guess I just need to bite the bullet.

Here's the problem: There's no consensus on Strikethrough. I am over 7% right now. I'm a huge believer in "your dmg means dick if it doesn't hit the mob" (i.e. Hit Cap > Everything Else).

SO -- do I rune brutality to get strikethrough higher or rune for finesse/AP for dmg? I'm assuming runes for crit are not optimal for a slinger... like I said, there's no official word on our min/max state right now.

13. Gauze

Gauze Fucking Gauze

I'd softcap strikethrough at 8%(dungeons/adventures) and 12%(raids). Raids is only 8% if a Warrior has Overwhelming Presence or an SS is running with Dual Fire T8. If I were you, Dianic, I'd go strikethrough for now and balance it all out when you've the gear to do so.

14. Succ

Succ Babby

first with runes if you're close to a stat milestone shoot for that, then go for whatever you feel you need the most of. Im currently sitting at 6.14% strike through on my medic which i have found to be more than enough for vet adventures, and i did vet STL with only around 5% so its not a huge issue. (i do plan to get more but all my epochos gear has shit for brutality so its low atm). also 1 plat per epochos is seriously being ripped off imo, i got a full set for like 1 plat.

15. Dianic

Dianic POLYGAMOUS GAMER

The Runes make sense; I'll do that. It's just $$$ anyways if I need to make more runes. Screw it.

For Epochos, I may be exaggerating the 10p, but I definitely know it wasn't 1p. My gear is primarily focused on Finesse and Brutality, making sure I was over 7%. If you happen to find pieces with high finesse & brutality, they typically cost more.

16. Succ

Succ Babby

just dont spend any money on like elder rune sets unless its for a pre raid BiS piece. i find its pretty cheap to make runes as long as you dont need like eldan sign of fires and if the rune frag cost is below 2 gold

17. Gauze

Gauze Fucking Gauze

Just thought I'd share the lulz.
    Source

18. Dianic

Dianic POLYGAMOUS GAMER

Yeah...we'll see... I've been hearing that for weeks, but nothing's really changed.

Until all classes have their most expensive amp on sale for no more than 4p, that amp can suck my peter.

19. Succ

Succ Babby

All dungeon bosses are feeling generous, and will now guarantee a rare AMP drop. in todays patch notes, then again trigger fingers is broken right now so completely useless