World of Warcraft & The State of Things

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by Dianic, Aug 25, 2014.

View Users: View Users
  1. Dianic

Dianic POLYGAMOUS GAMER

OK -- so here's what's up:

WoD has caught the attention of most people, and we, against all protests, are rejoining the masses. With that being said, here are some things we need to discuss:

1) What server are you currently playing (or plan on playing) on?

2) What faction are you?

Please only talk about your main. Nobody cares about your twink rogue.

If you feel strongly about something, speak COMRADE. Here's an example: I want to play on Lightning's Edge as Alliance because I love little titty boys.

Do it, you F'ing Casuals... and HAIL THE COMMISSAR.

2. Dianic

Dianic POLYGAMOUS GAMER

OK -- I guess I'll start the process.

I, for one, want to run Horde. The red theme and our overall nature... it just screams Horde in my mind. Alliance has always been full of "fur" and "muff."

Right now I'm on Ner'zhul as Alliance... not by choice.

Regardless of my desire, I will run what everyone agrees to.

3. Succ

Succ Babby

Lightninghood Alliance, along with Solgnir, his GF, Daniel and probably a few others in here as well

4. Taylor

Taylor #1 Shuten Fan
    Staff Member

I agree that Alliance is gayfers and Horde is where non-titty boys go

HOWEVER, Im heavily invested in the Alliance side ATM and it would require less start up time and work.

5. Bangarang

Bangarang COMRADE

Dianic asked me to come on in and check things out. Actually he begged via SMS bombardment and in game PMs. :) Ok this is where I introduce myself by saying hello.
    To answer Dianic's query, I am Horde on Illidan. I mainly function as an Orc Resto Shaman on Illidan. LFR and being a very solo player has been my best friend since I started working a real job instead of eating ramen in my parent's garage. Dianic says great things about your collective and well... I miss hanging out in TS/Vent/Mumble while running in circles in around Orgrimmar's Bank.

6. Dianic

Dianic POLYGAMOUS GAMER

RU - FI - OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

7. Solgnir

Solgnir Babby

The biggest reason I opposed Illidan Horde was because the server is literally 95% Horde with over 300k players

In the end I really don't care as long as I'm not playing an MMO by myself, WHERE THE PROLETARIAT GOES I TOO SHALL GO

8. Solgnir

Solgnir Babby

also dianic is gay alamo

9. Dianic

Dianic POLYGAMOUS GAMER

Agreed -- Illidan is terribly unbalanced.

Check out Ner'zhul. When you look at progression + population + balance (65/35), it's really not bad at all.

I'll review a few more on wowprogress to see what's up. I use that site because it tracks progression and active characters vs. a simple count of total toons.

10. Taylor

Taylor #1 Shuten Fan
    Staff Member

Dianic and I discussed the possibility of Akama last night as well, its pretty populated itself and was merged with two other pretty large servers.

11. Dianic

Dianic POLYGAMOUS GAMER

Emerald Dream - Horde; totally has my vote.

Akama & Gorg concern me a little. ED is 5x larger than Akama and 10x larger than Gorg. Akama is 3:1 Horde and Gorg is about 1:1. ED is 1:1 as well, but it has the increased population.

3 guilds on both sides (Horde & Alliance) are 14/14 SoG & the population is split 50/50. The realm is ranked 33 of 246 meaning there is a strong mix of casuals and hardcore players. All of these items typically equate to a strong AH with fair prices.

12. Succ

Succ Babby

but i like unbalanced AH where i can make a lot of money really easy

13. Dianic

Dianic POLYGAMOUS GAMER

I've never considered RP before. I've always thought, "God... what a bunch of lame asses." True as that may be, I have to imagine RP'ers are attracted to ideals and families; perfect for our cause.

Also, I can't imagine all of the 10k + active players speak like actors in a WoW play... I'm positive we would attract a large segment of the pop no matter which way we go.

+ it'd be nice to fight Gauze in PvP! LOL :smugdroid:

14. Taylor

Taylor #1 Shuten Fan
    Staff Member

RP on RP servers is actually slim to non-existent. I know the RP'ers on LH get mocked pretty much all the time.

15. Dianic

Dianic POLYGAMOUS GAMER

On a soapbox for a small second...

COMMUNISM is more than just a guild. It's an idea; a collective; a haven... in a realm full of misfits, hardcore tryhards, semi-quasi-casuals and RP'ers, I believe COMMUNISM would bring a whole new dynamic to the player base.

"Does the community mock you? We don't... come join us." "Need a rad group of dudes and dudettes to troll around with? The COMMIES welcome you."

16. Taylor

Taylor #1 Shuten Fan
    Staff Member

[​IMG]

17. Gauze

Gauze Fucking Gauze

I like ED, to be honest. The Horde in this Battlegroup seem to be... awesome. Plus Horde.

18. Succ

Succ Babby

so is horde ED going to become a thing or am i going to start leveling, earn another 1000 gold and then have to go somewhere else again

19. Succ

Succ Babby

i mean im all for being able to roll belfs again seeing how it seems alliance on LH is no longer a thing but i just want to make sure i dont have to reroll a 3rd time

20. Succ

Succ Babby

ED cant be a thing all my names are taken by kids under level 10