Spandex Hand-Egg Thread

Discussion in 'General Bullshit' started by Phaedrus, Aug 21, 2014.

View Users: View Users
  1. Phaedrus

Phaedrus COMRADE

And didn't lead once the entire game, until the clock read 0:00. Solomon definitely looked like a freshman QB for the first half. In fact, I was surprised to see him line up in the 3rd quarter since he spent much of the first 30 minutes demonstrating his inability to hit very large broadsides of very large barns. Once he figured out that Cal's undersized safety was on an island with our behemoth wideout though, things got better.

In other news, I wish more coaches were like Steve Spurrier

2. Taylor

Taylor #1 Shuten Fan
    Staff Member

If FSU doesn't drop to at least third in the AP poll then its bullshit. Bama fell from 2nd to 3rd despite not losing any games, but FSU barely squeaks by Clemson (which lets be real, Clemson lost that game, FSU didn't win it) and an unranked NC State and stays top dog?

In other news, I'm less worried about facing TAMU and Ole Miss. TAMU has the defense of quadriplegic woman and Ole Miss plays way too sloppy. Our biggest threat is still Auburn and maybe MSU, but realistically I see us going undefeated (if we can stop the fucking turnovers).

p.s. RIP Hatin' Ass Spurrier

3. Phaedrus

Phaedrus COMRADE

I will be watching the 'Bama/OM game in earnest. Game Day will be there and with my Wildcats beating Oregon last night, I'm wondering if Upset Weekend (tm) has begun.

4. Solgnir

Solgnir Babby

Ole Miss won't be beating Alabama. Eli Manning is out of eligibility.

5. Phaedrus

Phaedrus COMRADE

6. Taylor

Taylor #1 Shuten Fan
    Staff Member

Hey Coach Saban, worried about Upset Weekend?

[​IMG]

7. Solgnir

Solgnir Babby

Welp,

8. Taylor

Taylor #1 Shuten Fan
    Staff Member

Coach, how did you react at the 8 fucking penalties, 2 fumbles, and interception.

[​IMG]

9. Phaedrus

Phaedrus COMRADE

ELEVEN of the Top 25 teams went down this week, with four of them in the top six. The last time that many top 25 teams lost, "Here Without You" by Three Doors Down had come in a close second to "Baby Boy" by Beyonce on the Billboard Top 40.

addendum:

[​IMG]

10. Taylor

Taylor #1 Shuten Fan
    Staff Member

Coincidentally, Here Without You is what the Ole Miss receivers were saying to our Safeties

11. Phaedrus

Phaedrus COMRADE

[​IMG]

Also, Arizona's jump to number ten is the biggest EVER since the Top 25 rankings began in 1989.

12. Taylor

Taylor #1 Shuten Fan
    Staff Member

[video=youtube;6n6jxMKUluE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n6jxMKUluE[/video]

She aint wrong, tho

13. Phaedrus

Phaedrus COMRADE

Seems that a lot pundits and casters are quick to knock over talented programs and coaches and just as quick to predict new power-houses on the rise. Alabama isn't going anywhere: four star high school recruits DREAM of playing for Saban. Arkansas has sold out the game against Alabama, the fans think they smell blood in the water but I have a feeling they'll be leaving disappointment.

Ole Miss was good but they were beatable. The Tide's short-comings will be addressed in practice this week and Bama will come out against the Backs hungry and ready to put the ghosts of week 6 to rest.

14. Solgnir

Solgnir Babby

$100 ON UGA SO FAR

I STILL BELIEVE

15. Solgnir

Solgnir Babby

I DONT FUCK WITH SPREADS BECAUSE SPREADS DONT MAKE CHAMPIONS

(1) FREE SHOES UNIVERSITY AT (LOL) SYRACUSE - no deep thoughts here Syracuse sucks even though FSU doesn't have their shit together. FSU will cover FSU 38-20 WOW WHAT A SHITFEST

(13) GEORGIA AUTOGRAPH SIGNING AMATEURS AT (23) MICHAEL SAM UNIVERSITY -- despite loss of Gurley, this is the same Missouri that lost to INDIANA. IN FOOTBALL. AT HOME. I AIN'T BUYING UGA CRUSHES 34-0

(LOL) LONGHORNS AT (11) SOONERS -- this might be the most IDGAF red river shootout in recent memory. Oklahoma will coverLOLNOPE PICKED WINNER THOUGH 31-26

(UNR) BLUE DEVILS AT (23) GA TECH -- MATH'S TEAM WILL TRIUMPH plus Paul Johnson gives no fucks. GA Tech will cover HOLY FKING WRONG DOOOOOKE WINS 31-25

(8) MICH ST AT (LOL) PURDUE -- NO ONE OUTSIDE THE STATE OF MICHIGAN GIVES A SHIT AND NEITHER DO I EVEN THOUGH I WAS RIGHT

(9) TCU AT (5) BAYLOR -- This is my random upset pick because both of these teams will end up losing two and not matter in the long run anyway WRONG BUT DAMN I WAS CLOSE 61-58

(2) WAR EAGLE LOL AT (3) MISS ST -- FUCK AUBURN ALSO CLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGA CLANGACLANGACLANGACLANGA

(12) OREGON AT (18) UCLA -- 18th year senior Marcus Mariota to rebound from shit game QUACK QUACK

(LOL) CHAPEL HILL COMMUNITY COLLEGE AT (6) NOTRE DAME -- ez pz NOT REALLY BUT STILL A "W"

(16) OKLA ST AT (UNR) KANSAS -- not picking Kansas because this is not basketball AND ALMOST LOOKED LIKE AN IDIOT

(7) ROLL TIDE MFERS AT (UNR) ARKANSAS -- Bama MIGHT not cover -9.5 UH YEAH THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN but I believe in Darth Saban 14-13 SLIMMER MARGIN THAN A SHELARAHN BEARD TRIMMING

(19) ECU DIRTY PIRATES AT (UNR) S FLORIDA -- this is a potential to go against the spread but like I said IDGAF about spreads this week PRETTY SURE I'M RIGHT ON BOTH COUNTS

(3) OLE MISS AT (14) TAMU -- I just don't believe Ole Miss can get up again for this game, not to mention TAMU voodoo at home WRONG PREDICTION BUT MORAL VICTORY BECAUSE KENNY HILL IS AN INSUFFERABLE PRICK

(UNR) USC TROJANS AT (10) ARIZONA -- sorry but as much as I hate USC and like Rich Rod, I think Arizona is a fake #10 and it's gonna blow them up randomly in this exact game CHAOSSSSSSSS

16. Taylor

Taylor #1 Shuten Fan
    Staff Member

[video=youtube;SXxiIgkEoUM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXxiIgkEoUM[/video]

17. Solgnir

Solgnir Babby

18. Solgnir

Solgnir Babby

so not factoring spreads i'm really only -2 pending -3, -4 worst case scenario. not bad.

and my TAMU pick was purely a troll pick because I secretly want them to lose all the time

ALSO $110 RICHER THANKS TO IDIOTS AT WORK

19. Solgnir

Solgnir Babby

man I just got my first chance to watch this due to youtube blocker at work, holy loly

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLL

20. Taylor

Taylor #1 Shuten Fan
    Staff Member

Coach Saban, how do you feel about last nights special teams play?

Coaches Poll has 'Sip State at #1 and Auburn ranked right behind Bama. All is right with the world.